Hot water is an essential service in our homes, however it is important to get the right system to match your needs. Installing a new hot water system is an important investment because if done correctly these systems will run for decades. The ongoing cost of generating hot water can account for over 25% of your energy usage, so it is important to get a hot water system that provides a cost effective long-term solution. Some common factors that we need to understand are:
- Is it for domestic, commercial or industrial use?
- Do you want an electric, gas, solar powered or heat pump?
- If you want solar powered, is your property able to accommodate a solar powered hot water system?
- Do you want a stored or instant hot water service?
- What are your hot water requirements? eg How many people are using the service?
Safeguard Plumbers are more than happy to help determine the installation that is best for you.